• Contact us
  • +92 (51) 2287387

Dependent Child Visa


This temporary visa:

  • • allows a child to travel to and from or stay in Australia until their parent's permanent Partner visa is finalised
  • • is required if the child is to be added to a permanent Partner visa application after a temporary Partner visa has been granted to their parent.


A child might be able to get this visa if:

  • • their parent holds a temporary Partner visa (subclass 309 or 820) or a Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)
  • • they are sponsored by the same person who sponsored their parent
  • • they are single
  • • they are younger than 18 years of age, or one of the following:
  • o financially dependent on their parent holding the temporary Partner visa, or
  • o incapacitated for work due to the total or partial loss of bodily or mental functions.