This temporary visa:
- • allows a child to travel to and from or stay in Australia until their parent's permanent Partner visa is finalised
- • is required if the child is to be added to a permanent Partner visa application after a temporary Partner visa has been granted to their parent.
A child might be able to get this visa if:
- • their parent holds a temporary Partner visa (subclass 309 or 820) or a Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)
- • they are sponsored by the same person who sponsored their parent
- • they are single
- • they are younger than 18 years of age, or one of the following:
- o financially dependent on their parent holding the temporary Partner visa, or
- o incapacitated for work due to the total or partial loss of bodily or mental functions.