- 1. Filled in Spanish Schengen visa application form, duly signed by the applicant. All questions must be answered; otherwise your application will not be accepted. Both parents (legal guardians if applicable) must sign the application of minors.
- 2. 2 recent colour passport-size photos with white background (gents with uncovered head) have to be glued to the application form.
- 3. Original and photocopy of passport or official travel document:
- o Pakistani nationals: photocopy of page with the personal data (and other relevant pages) and previous visas.
- o Non-Pakistani nationals: photocopy of pages with the personal data (and other relevant pages), previous visas and the Pakistani residence visa.
- o All passports have to have been issued during the previous 10 years and should be valid for at least 3 months longer than the validity of the visa applied for.
- 4. Visa fee
- 5. Photocopy (full page) of your medical insurance (covering 30.000,00 €) including repatriation from any Schengen State in case of emergency. The medical insurance has to cover all your stay in all Schengen States.
- 6. Photocopy (full page) of your booking of return ticket.
- 7. Proof of accommodation.
- 8. Economic means: Bank statement for the last 12 months and salary certificate
Once the visa form has been filled in and signed, and the complete set of documents (listed in page 1) are ready for submission, 1 additional set of photocopies (very clear) of the complete file (both form and documents) needs to be submitted together with the original.
Please, note that during the examination of a visa application, some additional documents may be requested in order to determine that all requirements to obtain the visa are met.
This Embassy may require a Verification Fee of RS 17.000 in case of submission of local documents. Applications with false or untrue documents will be refused.
A Spanish translation of all submitted documents is required in accordance to the provisions of Article 36 of the Act 30/1992 that regulates Spanish Public Administration and Administrative Procedures. Translation from English into Spanish is to be done by an authorised Sworn Translator (Traductor Jurado autorizado).
Please find the list of authorised Sworn Translators at: http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Portal/es/ServiciosAlCiudadano/Documents/ListadoTIJ.pdf
All non-Spanish public documents need to be previously duly legalized.
For Pakistani public documents legalization by the Embassy of Spain in Islamabad is requested.
For third country’s public documents please consult the relevant authorities.
For information about legalizations please visit: