This visa allows you to:
- • take part in structured workplace-based training to enhance your skills in your current occupation, area of tertiary study, or field of expertise (Occupational Trainee stream)
- • participate in a professional development training program in Australia after being invited to do so Professional Development stream
- • observe or participate in an Australian research project after being invited to do so (Research stream).
You might be able to get this visa if you are one of the following:
- • an occupational trainee (Occupational Trainee stream)
- • a professional, manager or government official (Professional Development stream)
- • a professional academic (Research stream)
You must meet the requirements of the stream in which you apply.