• Contact us
  • +92 (51) 2287387

Woman at risk visa


This visa allows you to:

  • • live, work and study in Australia
  • • propose or sponsor family members for permanent residence.


You might be able to get this visa if you are female and you:

  • • are outside Australia
  • • are living outside your home country
  • • do not have the protection of a male relative
  • • are in danger of victimization, harassment, or serious abuse because of your gender.