• Contact us
  • +92 (51) 2287387

Work and study in Canada

Gain valuable work experience and supplement your spending allowance with a student job.

While you must supply sufficient evidence that you can pay for your tuition and living expenses before you arrive in Canada, there are a number of student work permit programs for international students and their spouses/common law partners that make working in Canada possible.

Working in Canada can go a long way towards helping you establish business contacts for the future and can even help you immigrate after graduation.

Jobs for international students in Canada

On and off campus jobs

Find out if you’re eligible to work on campus or off campus without a work permit while completing your studies at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s website.

Travel and work in Canada

You can apply to travel and work in Canada for up to 1 year through International Experience Canada if:

  • • You are between the ages of 18 - 35.
  • • Your country of origin has an agreement with Canada.