• Contact us
  • +92 (51) 2287387

Working after graduation

There are many options available to you once you have completed your studies in Canada. You may choose to:

  • • Return to your home country armed with a globally recognized degree or diploma and invaluable international work experience.
  • • Continue your studies in Canada for advanced credentials.
  • • Gain additional work experience in Canada.
Stay in Canada after graduation

Gaining valuable work experience in Canada after graduation can go a long way towards helping you permanently immigrate here. The following programs can help facilitate this process for eligible candidates:

Post-graduation work permit

The Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWPP) allows students who have graduated from a participating Canadian post-secondary institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience. Skilled Canadian work experience gained through the PGWPP helps graduates qualify for permanent residence in Canada through the Canadian Experience Class.

Learn more about the Post-Graduation Work Permit at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s website.

Canadian Experience Class

After you have lived in Canada for some time, you may have good English or French skills, the right kind of skilled work experience, and be used to Canadian society. The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) was created to help people like this take part in the Canadian economy.

Learn more about the Canadian Experience Class at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s website.

Provincial Nominee Program

Almost all of Canada’s provinces and territories can nominate people to immigrate to Canada. These people have the skills, education and work experience they need to contribute to the economy of that province or territory.

Learn more about the Provincial Nominee Program at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s website.